University of Georgia faculty, staff and students purchase chemicals and laboratories supplies through the Central Research Store and three research stockrooms at locations across the UGA campus. The Research Stores are the sole procurement source for all UGA chemical purchases.
The different locations stock different specialties, as noted below. Staff at all locations can assist customers with special order items not stocked, and can provide vendor and product knowledge that will enable UGA researchers to find the right materials to meet specific protocols and processes.
- All locations are open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- All locations serve researchers with research account numbers; only the Chemistry Stockroom serves students.
How to Order
Use one of these options to place your order:
- Order online through iLabSolutions (requires UGA MyID and password)
- Visit the locations listed below
- Email your order to email@example.com
- Call 706-542-2411
- Fax 706-542-5976
Need assistance? Call 706-542-2411. Staff can help you through the ordering process.