ECO Animal Health, a drug-development company based in London, has signed a deal for just over $1 million to license research-related innovations from the lab of Naola Ferguson-Noel, associate professor in the College of Veterinary Medicine and a researcher in the Poultry Diagnostic & Research Center. Read more →
- UGA ranks No. 1 in U.S. for new products to marketUniversity again among top U.S. institutions for technology licensing The post UGA ranks No. 1 in U.S. for new products to market appeared first on UGA Research.
- UGA’s Industry Express program inks first licensing deal(Photo by Amy Ware) By Michael Terrazas Industry Express, a recent initiative launched by the Office of Research’s Industry Engagement program, has signed its first deal with a company looking to license UGA research. ECO Animal Health, a drug-development company based in London, has signed a deal for just over $1 million to license research-related innovations... […]
- Learning the businessUGA teaches aspiring entrepreneurs what it takes to start a business The post Learning the business appeared first on UGA Research.
- A corps of innovationUGA has a big stake in entrepreneurial ambition The post A corps of innovation appeared first on UGA Research.
- President’s Innovation District Task Force presents recommendationsThe report outlines a strategic vision and corresponding action steps to create a hub—or district—on campus to foster innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity and industry collaboration. The post President’s Innovation District Task Force presents recommendations appeared first on UGA Research.
The first of four events in Innovation Gateway’s annual Technology Transfer Educational Series, Bridging the Gap Between Academia and Industry, kicked off last month. The second event will be held Nov. 7 from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. in Pharmacy South room 201. Read more →