“As an inventor, you should have no secrets,” according to Wayne Hanna, inventor of numerous citrus and grass cultivars including TifTuf® bermudagrass. Read more →
- Entrepreneurship program helps students turn ideas into realityAbout 400 students have participated in the university’s Entrepreneurship Certificate Program
- Innovation Gateway transitions technologies into productsThe university’s intellectual property licensing and startup support function streamline the path from the laboratory or field to the marketplace, ensuring that UGA research discoveries reach their full potential for public benefit.
- New licensing program to foster industry collaborationsUGA offers companies three ways to license intellectual property developed through research partnerships
- I-Corps helps startups avoid market riskAccelerator program will serve up to 30 new startup projects a year
- UGA awarded Innovation Corps Site statusNSF award will enhance startup services
More than 55 UGA innovators were recognized at the ninth annual Innovator’s Luncheon, a celebratory event held by Innovation Gateway each spring to commemorate the researchers participating in UGA’s mission to move new discoveries into the marketplace. Read more →