Finance & Human Resources
The Office of Finance & Human Resources manages and monitors the financial resources of the Office of Research and University of Georgia Research Foundation in order to ensure fiscal responsibility in the use of operating funds, and supports the Vice President for Research in the development and implementation of sound fiscal policies to achieve strategic goals of the Office of Research.
- preparation and management of the budget,
- financial analysis, strategic financial planning,
- oversight of internal funding initiatives (i.e., for start up packages, general research support, and faculty research grants),
- oversight of Core Facility Business Services and Research Support Services,
- accounting support to Innovation Gateway,
- tracking of licensing income and expenditures and distribution of licensing income according to the IP policy, and
- oversight of funding initiatives provided by Georgia Research Alliance and University System of Georgia Board of Regents.
PDFs function best when downloaded to your computer and opened with Adobe Acrobat.