- The new logo for your unit should replace any logos you have used previously.
- Only official logo files should be used for applications including but not limited to: printed publications (brochures, flyers, forms), websites, PowerPoint presentations, video productions, exhibit materials, posters, banners, etc.
- Logos should never be copied from a website.
- See the UGA Brand Toolkit for detailed guidance on co-branding, typography, colors, graphic elements, photography, digital and print standards.
- Any intended use of the University of Georgia name or logo on merchandise, whether it is to be sold or given away, must be approved. Contact Research Communications for assistance.
Logos are available in:
- Alternative versions (formal, horizontal, extreme horizontal).
- Different formats for print and screen.
- Digital letterhead follows the same guidelines as printed letterhead. See next section.
- Download options are available for digital letterhead.
- Font settings for the header and unit information should not be changed.
- Use any remaining letterhead, envelopes and business cards you may have before reprinting.
- The University of Georgia logo is the only logo used on letterhead.
- Stationery (letterhead, envelopes and business cards) can be ordered from Bulldog Print + Design and Tate Print & Copy center to ensure individuals receive the correct layout and paper stock.
- Promotional items (i.e., pens, mugs, t-shirts, bookmarks, keychains, etc.) bearing a UGA or UGA logo that will be given away must be approved by UGA Marketing and Communications, and must be purchased from an approved vendor.
- Signs, banners, tradeshow displays and other items of a permanent nature also must be approved.