The University of Georgia Research Foundation, Inc. (UGARF) performs two primary functions in support of the research enterprise at the University of Georgia. UGARF is the named party to sponsored research agreements for projects to be performed at UGA. UGARF also owns the patents and other intellectual property developed at UGA.
Through Innovation Gateway, UGARF protects, markets, and licenses its intellectual property portfolio throughout Georgia and the U.S. and across the globe. Funds acquired by UGARF are reinvested in the UGA research enterprise.
PDFs function best when downloaded to your computer and opened with Adobe Acrobat.
- Compensation Policy
- Conflict and Disclosure of Interest Policy
- Document Retention and Destruction Policy
- Equity Acquisition in Licensing Policy
- Ethics and Compliance Reporting Policy
- Investment Policy
- Payment and Reimbursement Policy
- Policy on Reserves for Uncollectible Research Awards
- UGA Intellectual Property Policy