The Research Occupational Health and Safety Program (R-OHSP) is intended to support UGA’s research community. However, we are happy to accommodate the needs of other UGA units as time allows. These non-research services are offered on a fee-for-service basis.
What types of services are offered at the R-OHSP clinic?
- Complete Blood Counts
- Hepatitis B Immunizations and Titers
- Influenza (Flu) Immunizations
- Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR) Immunizations and Titers
- Nurse consultations
- Pneumonia Immunizations
- Rabies Immunizations and Titers
- Respiratory assessment (spirometry) and respirator fit tests
- Tetanus, diphtheria & pertussis (Tdap & Td) Immunizations
- Tuberculosis testing
All request for services must come from a specific UGA unit, with an account that can be used to pay the necessary fees. We cannot accept cash and we cannot accept payment by any individual employee.