The following materials are available for individuals wishing to develop knowledge and skills on Human Subjects.
- Basic Overview of the UGA IRB Review Process
This presentation takes approximately 45 minutes. However, you can self-select sections you would like to know more about.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- HIPAA Rule Summary
- Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- International Research
- Fully Informed Consent and Healthcare Literacy
- The Research Clinic
- Everyday Words for Public Health Communication
- NIH’s Definition of a Clinical Trial
- Requirements for Registering & Reporting NIH-funded Clinical Trials
Human Subjects Outreach and Training
If you are interested in scheduling a training session for your group or class, call the Human Subjects Office at 706-542-3199 or e-mail email@example.com.
Note: For planning purposes, the following dates have been scheduled. The Graduate Student Open House sessions are open to all graduate students. No registration required.
|Human Subjects Outreach and Training||Dates|
|Graduate Student Open House - Tucker Hall Lobby (1st floor)||5/25/18|
|Graduate Student Research Ethics - Dr. Kevin Ayres||6/13/18|
|College of Public Health Graduate Student Orientation||8/9/18|