Effective May 3, 2021, UGA limited submissions competitions will migrate to InfoReady, a management system for internal competitions. The process for limited submissions will not change, but will now be managed and orchestrated through InfoReady. Faculty will have to apply to internal competitions through InfoReady. Internal application reviews will also be orchestrated through InfoReady. Guides are available for applicants and reviewers on the InfoReady website.
What will change?
- Limited Submissions competitions will no longer be posted on the Research Matters website or the existing current limited submissions calendar. New internal competitions will be posted on the new calendar available at https://uga.infoready4.com/#.
- Faculty will be required to apply to internal competitions through InfoReady, instead of sending applications as a PDF via email.
- Faculty will be able to save applications as drafts to come back to in InfoReady.
- Faculty will be able to view previous applications.
What will stay the same?
- New limited submission opportunities will still be announced via the Weekly Large Grants & Limited Submissions Announcements. You can subscribe to receive these updates here.
- Typical internal application requirements will remain the same but will now be entered into a form and/or uploaded in InfoReady instead of creating a PDF application.
- Internal competition selection criteria will remain the same. UGA reviewers judge proposals as they would in any peer review process, so PIs are urged to put their best foot forward. Along with typical criteria, reviewers will evaluate internal proposals based on their fit with the sponsor’s articulated goals and criteria.
- Questions should still be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Research Matters LIVE Webinar on InfoReady
Join us on April 30th at 11:00 a.m. for a Research Matters LIVE session on InfoReady where we will go over creating an account using SSO, navigating the website, applying to a competition, and reviewing applications in InfoReady. A recording will be available after the event for those who are unable to attend in person. Register here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.