The ORAU Events Sponsorship Program offers up to $4000 to support events that involve participants from more than one ORAU institution.
For a list of Oak Ridge Association of University (ORAU) consortium schools see: https://orau.org/university-partnerships/members.aspx.
Typical events might include visits to an ORAU institution by a renowned speaker, conferences or workshops with a focused theme, or a technology transfer/business plan competition.
Criteria for decisions to award Event Sponsorship grants include:
- Potential engagement of others, especially students
- Probability of a long-term collaboration
- New or enhanced collaboration (proposed partners to an identified opportunity, a white paper in anticipation of future funding, or a publication as a result of data collected during the event.
How to Apply:
- Contact Jeanne Cochran (email@example.com) in OVPR for the Microsoft Word application form.
- Applications must be returned to Jeanne Cochran by 5:00 pm on Sunday, March 1, 2015 (late applications will not be accepted). Applications may not be submitted directly to ORAU.