NEA Research Labs intends to cultivate a series of transdisciplinary research partnerships, grounded in the social and behavioral sciences, to produce and report empirical insights about the arts for the benefit of arts and also for non-arts sectors such as healthcare, education, and business or management.
NEA Research Labs will define their own related agendas, conduct project activities to implement that agenda, and prepare reports that will contribute substantively to a wider understanding of one of three areas of special interest to the Arts Endowment:
- The Arts, Health, and Social/Emotional Well-Being
- Therapeutic Approaches and Benefits
- Non-Therapeutic Approaches and Benefits
- The Arts, Creativity, Cognition, and Learning
- The Arts, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation
Deadline: March 30, 2020