- Sponsor: American Psychological Foundation (APF)
- Internal Deadline: October 2, 2017
- Sponsor Deadline: November 15, 2017
- Link: http://www.apa.org/apf/funding/koppitz.aspx
The Elizabeth Munsterberg Koppitz Fellowship program supports graduate research projects and scholarships in child psychology.
Click here to download this program’s Request for Proposals.
- Nurture excellent young scholars for careers in areas of psychology, such as child-clinical, pediatric, school, educational and developmental psychopathology.
- Support scholarly work contributing to the advancement of knowledge in these areas.
- $25,000 fellowships for graduate students in child psychology.
- Support for one year only (2017-2018 academic year).
- Only one application accepted from any one institution in any given year.
- Tuition waiver/coverage from home institution.
- Completed doctoral candidacy at the time of application (documentation required).
- Demonstrated research competence and area commitment.
- IRB approval must be received from host institution before funding can be awarded if human participants are involved.
- Conformance with stated program goals.
- Magnitude of incremental contribution.
- Quality of proposed work.
- Applicant’s demonstrated scholarship and research competence.
Only one application accepted from any one institution in any given year. If you are interested in submitting, you must first submit an internal application to email@example.com according to the required instructions below.
Internal Applications must include the following:
- A cover page listing
- The name of this funding opportunity and title of your proposal
- Your name, UGA position, home department, email, and UGA contact information
- Collaborator names, positions, and institutions (if any)
- A (maximum two-page) proposal summary
- One paragraph describing why this proposal should be UGA’s submission (i.e., why it will be the most competitive for this program)
- PI’s curriculum vitae
Internal Submission Instructions
The above internal application materials should be submitted via email as a single .PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org by the internal deadline listed above.
Please submit questions regarding the internal competition to Lauren Sisko at email@example.com.
For questions directly related to this program, please contact Erin Carney, Program Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our calendar for all Current and Closed Limited Submissions.
Subscribe to our listerv to receive weekly internal competition announcements.
What is a Limited Submission?