- The new logo for the Office of Research should replace any “OVPR” logos you may have used previously.
- Only official logo files should be used for applications including but not limited to: printed publications (brochures, flyers, forms), websites, PowerPoint presentations, video productions, exhibit materials, posters, banners, etc.
- Logos should never be copied from a website.
- See the UGA Brand Toolkit for detailed guidance on co-branding, typography, colors, graphic elements, photography, digital and print standards.
Contact Research Communications if you intend to use this logo. We will assist you in selecting the appropriate format, size, colors, etc., and if applicable, in obtaining permission for its use on any merchandise.
Logos are available in:
- Alternative versions (formal, horizontal, extreme horizontal).
- Different formats for print and screen.